Why do we judge those who are different? Are they less human than anyone else? Do some people just judge out of fear of their own insecurities? Is it sometimes just easier to dismiss everything and pretend? I often think and analyze about how and why certain things happen. These… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020
- The Endless Cycle Of Bipolar Disorder June 18, 2020
- From Your Sibling With Mental Illness June 14, 2020
- “I Feel Like A Failure” – Life With Chronic Mental Illness June 13, 2020