A stable day turned quickly into an unstable night. Fear emerged within her, she suddenly felt alone. Feelings of emptiness, insanity, and confusion took over the girl I once knew. Within seconds, only her desperate cries for help were left to be heard. She took her shaking hands as the… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020
- The Endless Cycle Of Bipolar Disorder June 18, 2020
- From Your Sibling With Mental Illness June 14, 2020
- “I Feel Like A Failure” – Life With Chronic Mental Illness June 13, 2020