Growing up, I was hardly ever the honor student, the greatest athlete, nor did I seem to possess any special or unique talents. I was a sweet, sensitive, young girl who had a few best friends. I spent many hours of my childhood days playing along to my imagination. Nothing… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020
- The Endless Cycle Of Bipolar Disorder June 18, 2020
- From Your Sibling With Mental Illness June 14, 2020
- “I Feel Like A Failure” – Life With Chronic Mental Illness June 13, 2020