I don’t hate people. I just hate how I feel when they’re around. I don’t hate going out places. I just hate the discomfort I feel when I’m there. No one is at fault. I’m not arrogant or unkind. It’s a fear I have within that has me entirely consumed…. Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020
- The Endless Cycle Of Bipolar Disorder June 18, 2020
- From Your Sibling With Mental Illness June 14, 2020
- “I Feel Like A Failure” – Life With Chronic Mental Illness June 13, 2020