I was diagnosed with General Anxiety Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, and Recurrent Depressive Disorder (Moderate) a few years ago. Although the diagnoses were pretty recent, I’ve been dealing with mental health almost as long as I can remember. As a child I would pace the kitchen floor and I remember… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- Mental Illness Is An Individual Experience June 18, 2020
- The Endless Cycle Of Bipolar Disorder June 18, 2020
- From Your Sibling With Mental Illness June 14, 2020
- “I Feel Like A Failure” – Life With Chronic Mental Illness June 13, 2020
- Encouraging Thoughts, Reminders, and Inspirations June 10, 2020