If you are still rather young and you have a mental illness such as bipolar disorder, the ability to have children and become a mother/father may have crossed your mind. I’ve seen this topic up for debate many times, but I see it as a personal choice and it also depends highly… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- Mental Illness Is An Individual Experience June 18, 2020
- The Endless Cycle Of Bipolar Disorder June 18, 2020
- From Your Sibling With Mental Illness June 14, 2020
- “I Feel Like A Failure” – Life With Chronic Mental Illness June 13, 2020
- Encouraging Thoughts, Reminders, and Inspirations June 10, 2020