Relationships can be a challenge for those who live with a chronic mental health condition such as bipolar disorder. Can those who live with bipolar have successful relationships? I personally believe that individuals who have bipolar disorder, or any mental illness for that matter, have the same amount of risk… Continue reading
Sharing insight on diagnosis, providing education, acceptance, and victory over mental illness.
- How Unhealthy Choices and Sugar Addiction Affected My Mental Health July 20, 2020
- Mental Illness Affects People Individually June 18, 2020
- The Endless Cycle Of Bipolar Disorder June 18, 2020
- From Your Sibling With Mental Illness June 14, 2020
- “I Feel Like A Failure” – Life With Chronic Mental Illness June 13, 2020